We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
In this review, we’ll be looking at all the major aspects of Wealthy Affiliate, the good, the bad, or the ugly of this educational platform.
Are You a Dreamer or a Doer?
If you are an entrepreneur or someone who dreams of becoming your own boss, then I’m sure you’ve considered the setting up an online presence and figuratively speaking, hanging out your shingle as a business person.
What if you have no knowledge whatsoever or a very limited knowledge of how to go about this?
There are services available that will show you, sometimes to a limited extent, how to do this on your own.
Setting Yourself up to Achieve
Here’s a bit of what you’ll need in order to set yourself up with an online presence.
- A basic understanding of how the internet works
- How to find your niche and narrowing down what you’re passionate about
- How to pick a domain name
- How to pick a website host
- Some knowledge of WordPress
- What steps do you take to actually build your website
- Learn about Search Engine Optimization
- Learn about using keywords. Where and how to find the most appropriate keywords
- How do you structure your blog posts
- How do you drive traffic to your site
- How do you promote your site so you can build an audience
- Do you want to make some money with your website and how do you do that?
Now, the biggest question of all, where do you go to learn how to start your own business? There are instructional services for each and every item listed above. You can take online classes for a fee, that will teach you how to do one or two of the items mentioned.
My Story – Why I’m here
Many years ago, I jumped from one educational program to another. My interest in computer science drove me to taking numerous programming and theory classes, but nothing clicked with what I was looking for. I think I was on the World Wide Web before it was really a “thing.”
My first website was on a group platform, shared by many other entrepreneurs. Armed with my Commodore 64 and dot matrix printer I went as far as I could without having the benefit of suitable training. I simply couldn’t afford it.
If I only knew then, what I know now, with the tools available to me now, my life would have been much different in the interim.
Face it, education is expensive. Online classes are expensive. I clamored around from one (expensive) training course to another, but nothing offered all that I needed to succeed.
My Wealthy Affiliate Review and rankings for your consideration:
- Name: Wealthy Affiliate
- Owners: Kyle and Carson
- Website URL: https://wealthyaffiliate.com
- 24/7 Support through SiteSupport and Community Support: 4.8 out of 5
- Website Building: 4.7 out of 5
- WordPress Hosting: 4.9 out of 5
- Research Tools: 5 out of 5
- Cost: Free Starter; $49/mo; $359/year
- My Ranking: 4.8 out of 5
For a very large sum, you could pay someone to build your site, optimize your site and even pay to have articles and blog posts written for you.
Instead, there is an option where you can find everything listed above under one convenient roof. Wealthy Affiliate is an all-inclusive platform that will provide all the tools necessary to build your business. All you have to provide is the ambition, the desire and the will to do the work.
- Thorough, up-to-date training Available Around-the-Clock
- Access to Unlimited Site Support and Community Support
- Unlimited Free Website Hosting
- Program achievements and accolades
- Free “try before you buy” option
- Unlimited Earning Potential
There is no downside to this platform that I can see. If you are looking to start an online business, there is no better place to begin than Wealthy Affiliate.
The Proof is in the Platform
Wealthy Affiliate offers a free 7–day starter membership so you can try it out. No credit card is requested up front and no harassing emails or phone calls. During this free period, you have the option of starting the Certification Program where you can begin Course #1.
You can also work through Phase 1 of the other educational platform called Affiliate Bootcamp.
With your free starter membership, you are able to build two websites with 100% free hosting. Wealthy Affiliate gets you going from the ground up, even with no money out of your pocket.
If you decide you really like what you’ve accomplished thus far, you are given the opportunity to upgrade to a Premier member. As a special “thank you” for signing up, look for the bonus at the end of this post.
As a Premium Member, you get full access to everything Wealthy Affiliate has to offer. This includes all the educational courses in Certification and Bootcamp, 25 hosted websites and 25 SiteRubix websites.
You’ll have full access to the Wealthy Affiliate community, full access to member produced training videos and tutorials, access to the owners of Wealthy Affiliate Kyle and Carson.
Membership also includes access to the weekly live video classes and the ability to connect with the community by writing posts and sharing ideas, accomplishments or questions. You also have access to a free powerful keyword research tool.
After your first month comes to a close, the monthly fee is $49.00 or you can choose to pay for an entire year for only $359.00. With the yearly option, you save a total of $200.
If you really want to build a business on the internet, if you took all the necessary classes and instruction, you’d likely spend much, much more.
Having all these advantages and opportunities under one roof is not only convenient, but it makes good money sense.
Who needs Wealthy Affiliate?
- Someone who has a desire to share their interests/hobbies/abilities with an unlimited audience
- A college student wanting to make extra money
- A person who is retired or about to retire and planning ahead for extra income
- If you have an an item for sale, an ebook, a course, or products but not sure how to set up a platform for this
- One who already has an online presence such as an Etsy or EBay store and want to develop a site on your own
- An individual who is tired of working a 9 to 5 job
Stop looking! That “something else” you’re searching for can be found at Wealthy Affiliate.
BONUS: As a special opportunity for signing up, I can offer you a one time bonus of $19.00 for your first month of Premium Membership.
Keep your eyes peeled for the Wealthy Affiliate Black Friday Event. For the lowest price on the annual membership, check back here often. I’ll post the link as soon as it is available.